We Like to Keep Everything Simple and Worry-Free
This morning, went to meet a photographer at my local Panera, pouring with rain, no parking spaces remotely close, the photographer forgot our appointment. Went home, got drenched again. My new Frye boots ruined. Googled wedding photography and too many choices. HELP. So many names I've never heard of. It's like I'm on one of those Bravo 'reality' shows I know my fiancé hates watching even though he says he doesn't.
My fiancé starts calling numbers on his very old Verizon flip phone he never upgraded that everyone makes fun of (but I love him anyway). All he gets is one voice mail after another. Why does finding a great wedding photographer have to be so difficult? Then my best friend, who just got married in a rustic chic barn, text me about Paul Saunders, an English Chap everyone is obsessed about on Wedding Wire and The Knot. Okay, from a factual standpoint, 'obsessed about' is a massive exaggeration.
Anyway, finally someone who is fun, super-friendly and beyond affordable. He really makes your budget dollars work for you and will NEVER talk you into coverage you don't need. Plus, his pictures and coverage options are brilliant and he's very flexible with everything. Not to mention, his team has almost 1,000 five-star reviews on Wedding Wire and The Knot which is more than any other photography company in New York, Massachusetts, Vermont or anywhere else in New England.
This email link MORE INFO is a great way to reach out and make contact with Paul Saunders Photography.
Some reasons why you should consider hiring Paul Saunders Wedding Photography:
10. Brilliant quality. Outstanding service. Exceptional value. I will never interrupt your day with phone calls unless requested. Plus, you will always get a very timely email reply to any question(s) without fail.
9. Originally from England (with an Australian twist), I love being a photographer. Along with my amazing team, we've had the pleasure of working for hundreds of couples throughout upstate New York, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut. We’ve even been to the Jersey shore.
8. Compare my 'surprisingly-affordable' packages and you'll find they offer tremendous value and flexibility. They also allow couples complete control post-wedding to self-design content. And if you’re not sure you can afford packages, think Weddings-by-the-Hour. STOP. Take thatttt all you expensive wedding photographers.
7. With all coverage options there are no hidden fees. My pricing is upfront and transparent, so you know the cost of everything before you get started. Tax and travel are included in all quoted rates. No hidden costs. Plus, I'm fully insured just like any professional you hire for any service should be. One recent industry survey estimated 95% of wedding photographers, videographers and DJs have no business liability insurance even when they say they do. I will always provide a $2 million COI for your reception venue upon request.
6. Great selection of upscale leather wedding albums and beautiful flush-mounted coffee-table designer albums available if that's your cup of tea. Many options and choices you can add a-la-carte onto WBTH coverage post-wedding too. You have complete control and never get stuck with something you don’t need.
5. After your wedding you'll receive all your edited pictures on a flash drive. And by edited that means winning shots, not hope for the best. You'll always receive online viewing with compliments for at least two years with any coverage. This is a great way to share your pictures with anyone quite literally anywhere in the world. There's no copyright protection or logos imprinted on any images either on your flash drive on your online viewing link. They really belong to you allowing you to print and share with no restrictions.
4. Okay, make sure you’re sitting down. I have an extra $100 package discount for any Friday or Sunday wedding date. Plus, Paul Saunders Photography LOVES the Military. Any active (or former) service members will receive a lovely framed canvas bonus and extended online viewing for five years.
3. A $200 'Winter' Wedding Package Discount with any new wedding booking. This is valid off any of my four main packages (depending on venue location/distance) for ALL November through March wedding dates.
2. We're flexible and VERY easy to work with and love creative ideas couples share with us for their pictures. Along with all the must-get formal group shots and beautiful couple ppictures, your wedding story will include lots of natural, real-looking, elegant candid moments that document the fun and excitement of your day. And with all formal group pictures, we keep things moving so everyone gets to relax and enjoy your reception. We work for you and don't want you to miss your wedding party. Plus, no awkward statue-style posing here. We're no big fan of those kind of pictures either.
1. I’d love the opportunity to learn more about your wedding and plans for your day. A phone call is a great way to connect when you’re ready. Just email with any questions and/or to schedule a good day/time that works for you.
QUESTIONS: Please let me know if I can help with any questions. Email is the best way to reach me at email@example.com. I will always get back to you promptly.