Your Wedding Photography Should Be Amazing
This morning, went to meet a photographer at Panera, pouring with rain, no parking spaces remotely close, the photographer forgot our appointment. Ahhh. Went home, got drenched again. My new Frye boots ruined. Googled wedding photography and just too many choices. Help! So many names I've never heard of. I feel like I'm on one of those Bravo reality shows I know my fiancé really hates watching even though he says he doesn't.
Showing initiative, my fiancé starts calling numbers on his old Verizon flip phone that everyone makes fun of (but I love him anyway). All he gets is one voice mail after another. Why does finding a great wedding photographer have to be so difficult? Then my best friend, who just got married, text me about Paul Saunders, an English Chap everyone is obsessed about on Wedding Wire and The Knot. Okay, from a factual standpoint, 'obsessed about' is a massive exaggeration :)
Anyway, finally someone who is definitely fun, super-friendly and beyond affordable. He really makes your budget work for you and will NEVER talk you into coverage you don't need. Love, love, love it!! Plus, his pictures and coverage options are absolutely perfect and he's VERY flexible with everything. Not to mention, but I will again anyway, he has over 400+ five-star reviews on Wedding Wire and The Knot which is more than any other photography company in New York, Massachusetts, Vermont or anywhere else in New England.
This email link MORE INFO is a great way to reach out and make contact with Paul Saunders Photography.
Some Reasons Why You Should Say "I Do" to Paul Saunders Wedding Photography...
10. Brilliant quality. Smashing service. Fabulous value. I will NEVER pester you with phone calls unless requested. Plus, you will ALWAYS get a same day email reply to any question(s) without fail. That's what I'm here for.
9. Originally from England (with an Australian twist), I absolutely love what I do. Along with my amazing staff, we've had the pleasure of working for hundreds of couples throughout upstate New York, Vermont and Massachusetts. Our job is to always make couples delighted.
8. Compare my surprisingly-affordable packages and you'll find they offer tremendous value and flexibility. Plus, allow couples complete control post-wedding over content. I'm all about making packages work for you so you’ll never get stuck with anything you don’t need. And if you think you can't afford packages, 4-words in one: Weddings-by-the-Hour! (Click on this link for details)
7. With all my coverage options there are no hidden fees. Tax and travel is included. No surprises. Plus, I'm fully insured just like any professional you hire for any service should be. One recent survey estimated 98% of wedding photographers have no business liability insurance. Do you really want to take that chance? I will always provide a COI for your reception venue.
6. Great selection of upscale leather Wedding Albums and beautiful flush-mounted Coffee-Table Designer Albums if that's your cup of tea. Numerous options and choices you can add on a-la-carte to WBTH coverage post-wedding. You have complete control.
5. After your wedding you'll receive all your edited pictures on a flash drive and get a lot more pictures than you're expecting. And by edited that means winning shots, not hope for the best. Pictures you’ll be delighted to share with family and friends. You can also have all your wedding pictures available for online viewing which is a great way for everyone to see everything. Plus, there's no copyright protection or logos imprinted on your images. They really belong to you allowing you to print and share anyway you wish. No restrictions. No catches!
4. Okay, make sure you’re sitting down. I have an extra $100 package discount for any Friday or Sunday April through October wedding date. Plus, Paul Saunders Photography LOVES the Military. Any active service members will receive an extra discount off any coverage.
3. A $300 'Winter' Wedding Package Discount with any new wedding booking for 2017 & 2018. This is valid off any of my four main Packages (depending on venue location) for ALL November through March wedding dates.
2. We're flexible and VERY easy to work with AND we love creative Pinterest ideas brides share with us for their pictures. Along with all the must-get formal shots, your wedding story will include lots of Natural, Real-looking, Elegant Candid's that capture the fun and excitement of your day. And with all formal pictures, we keep things moving so everyone gets to relax and enjoy your reception. We work for you and don't want you to miss your wedding party!! Plus, definitely NO awkward statue-style posing here. We hate those too!
1. If you're in my neck of the woods, I’d love the opportunity to visit with you for a complimentary Meeting at your favorite Panera to learn more about your wedding and plans for your day. Just email to schedule a good day/time that works for you. Usually takes an hour or less to chat and look through pictures. Plus, can always have a phone 'chat' to start with and meet up nearer your wedding. Whatever works best for you works for me!