Your Wedding Photography Should Be Amazing
This morning, went to meet a photographer at Panera, pouring with rain, no parking spaces remotely close, the photographer forgot our appointment. Ahhh. Went home, got drenched again. My new Frye boots I bought on Amazon Prime ruined. Googled wedding photography and too many choices. I feel this need caps lock: HELP! So many names I've never heard of. It's like I'm on one of those awful Bravo reality shows I know my fiancé really hates watching even though he says he doesn't.
Showing initiative, my fiancé starts calling numbers on his old Verizon flip phone that everyone makes fun of (but I love him anyway). All he gets is one voice mail after another. Why does finding a great wedding photographer have to be so difficult? Then my best friend, who just got married in a barn, text me about Paul Saunders, an English Chap everyone is obsessed about on Wedding Wire and The Knot. Okay, from a factual standpoint, 'obsessed about' is a massive exaggeration.
Anyway, finally someone who is fun, super-friendly and beyond affordable. He really makes your budget work for you and will NEVER talk you into coverage you don't need. Plus, his pictures and coverage options are perfect and he's VERY flexible with everything. Not to mention, he has 500+ five-star reviews on Wedding Wire and The Knot which is more than any other photography company in New York, Massachusetts, Vermont or anywhere else in New England.
This email link MORE INFO is a great way to reach out and make contact with Paul Saunders Photography.
Some Reasons Why You Should Hire Paul Saunders Wedding Photography...
10. Brilliant quality. Outstanding service. Exceptional value. I will NEVER pester you with phone calls unless requested. Plus, you will ALWAYS get a same day email reply to any question(s) without fail.
9. Originally from England (with an Australian twist), I absolutely love what I do. Along with my amazing staff, we've had the pleasure of working for hundreds of couples throughout upstate New York, Vermont and Massachusetts. Our job is to always make couples delighted. That's what we do.
8. Compare my surprisingly-affordable packages and you'll find they offer tremendous value and flexibility. Plus, allow couples complete control post-wedding with content. I'm all about making packages work for you so you’ll never get stuck with content you don’t need. And if you think you can't afford packages, four-words-in-one: Weddings-by-the-Hour. STOP. Take that expensive wedding photographers.
7. With all my coverage options there are no hidden fees. Tax and travel is included. No surprises. Plus, I'm fully insured just like any professional you hire for any service should be. One recent industry survey estimated 95% of wedding photographers/DJ's have no business liability insurance even when they say they do. I will always provide a $2 million COI for your reception venue upon request.
6. Great selection of upscale leather wedding albums and beautiful flush-mounted coffee-table designer albums if that's your cup of tea. Numerous options and choices you can add on a-la-carte to WBTH coverage post-wedding too. You have complete control.
5. After your wedding you'll receive all your edited pictures on a flash drive and get more pictures than you're expecting. And by edited that means winning shots, not hope for the best. Pictures you’ll be delighted to share with family and friends. You can also select online viewing with any coverage which is a great way to share your pictures withanyone anywhere in the world. Plus, there's no copyright protection or logos imprinted on any images. They really belong to you allowing you to print and share anyway you wish. No restrictions.
4. Okay, make sure you’re sitting down. I have an extra $100 package discount for any Friday or Sunday April through October wedding date. Plus, Paul Saunders Photography LOVES the Military. Any active (or former) service members will receive a lovely bonus.
3. A $300 'Winter' Wedding Package Discount with any new wedding booking for 2018 & 2019. This is valid off any of my four main packages (depending on venue location/distance) for ALL November through March wedding dates.
2. We're flexible and VERY easy to work with AND we love creative ideas couples share with us for their pictures. Along with all the must-get formal shots, your wedding story will include lots of natural, real-looking, elegant candid's that document the fun and excitement of your day. And with all formal pictures, we keep things moving so everyone gets to relax and enjoy your reception. We work for you and don't want you to miss your wedding party. Plus, NO awkward statue-style posing here. We hate those kinds of pictures too.
1. I’d love the opportunity to visit with you for a complimentary meeting at a local Panera to learn more about your wedding and plans for your day. Just email to schedule a good day/time that works for you. Usually takes an hour or less to chat and look through pictures. Plus, can easily have a phone call to start with and meet up nearer your wedding. Whatever works best for you.
Emila Paul Saunders Photography at firstname.lastname@example.org for date availability and more information on coverage options.